
I call this Nathan's car because I don't think I can bring myself to claim it. He is the one that wanted it so he can have it and I can drive the nicer car. The thing is..... is that he doesn't know that I bought it!! He has been at Sere Training for the past three weeks and I have had no contact with him since he's left. Before he left he saw this car for sale at the Lemon lot and he just thought it was the coolest car ever. I about died when I saw it! He called the man that was selling it and he was out of town. So while Nathan has been gone at school I called the man and bought it for him. Nathan comes home tomorrow and I sure hope he is more exited to see me than the car! :) By the way, the car is a 1987 Subaru Stationwagon.
No comments:
Post a Comment