Friday, February 5, 2010

20 weeks

I am half way done with this pregnancy! Wahoo! I am loving this part of pregnancy, I have heard it's like the "honeymoon" phase of being pregnant. I haven't really gotten heartburn yet, no aching back, no weird and unusual side effects. Baby boy Salisbury is sure a kicker, especially at night. The other morning at 3:30 I woke up to him kicking. Funny boy, I hope this doesn't mean he is going to be awake all night when he's born. My ultrasound yesterday was a long one. They measured all his body parts to make sure everything was normal. We're so grateful that everything looks normal so far. He almost weighs one pound. He was being so funny, he kept sucking his thumb but to get it, he kept wacking himself in the face. I just love him.
These are the flowers Nate gave to me for our anniversary. Two dozen roses! I am so spoiled. I love them and hope they don't die. Any suggestions on how to keep them alive forever? Now we've gotten through all the major holidays, he can come home now. :)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I didn't know you were having a boy! Boys are so much fun!

I laughed at your comment. Trust me...you will learn. HA!

My Three Boys said...

I love that you are Prego with a boy. You are so stinkin cute with a belly. And without of course.

Nicole said...

Tater Tot head!
You are so cute. I love your hair! Let's see how to keep your roses alive forever...1st find out the exact breed of rose. 2nd go to a nursury and buy some seeds. 3rd plant said seeds. 4th wait. 5th once they bloom cut 6th enjoy. 7th repeat steps 4 through 6 :) Miss you!

thejencooper said...

You look adorable! Your little baby is already so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of him when he is born! Sorry we got cut off today on facebook. For some reason facbook doesn't work very well on Firefox and it kicks me off sometimes. We seriously need to call each other! I am glad you are feeling better! Halfway! WAhoo!!

Aves said...

Looking good girl!! You are glowing!

Melissa & Jimmy said...

You look adorable and he has such a cute little profile. Don't you love waking up to kicks in the ribs? Ha ha. Lucas is a kicker too and his kicks have just gotten stronger. Fun stuff!

Meagan said...

Min, you are as cute as ever. Pregnancy agrees with you. :) Crazy that you're already halfway done! So exciting!!

Joe*Nikki said...

YAY! Half way done!! Enjoy this part of pregnancy!! It's the best!! I LOVED it!!

Anonymous said...

YeAH!!! You look great and so does your little guy! You could always hang them upside down and let them dry. (Of course after you have enjoyed them to the point of wilting.) We still need to get together and do something!

-Shan

Heather said...

This is the best part!!! You look too cute!

nicwoo said...

How sweet! Yes, come home :) and what a cute boy! They always play when they know everything is nice and still :)

Michelle Hepworth said...

Wow Mindy! A Boy! You are so lucky! I loved having a boy first! It's so much fun! I really have missed you. You are super super cute pregnant! I love your hair! And I think Nate has the coolest job ever! It looks so fun! You are a sweet wife to let him go so far away to do what he loves!

Melanie said...

You are SO cute pregnant! I love it! Let me know when you're back from all your world travels so we can get together!

Jessica :) said...

I love your hair! And that is a really fun ultrasound photo! I just love ultrasounds. They are so special and it's so much fun to see the baby swimming around! I'm glad you're doing well and aren't having bad symptoms or anything. You look awesome! Enjoy the last half. :)

thejencooper said...

Hey! I'm on the third book and it's all driving me crazy! I just want them to be together forever already!

The Patty Cake House said...

Oh could you be cuter!!!!!???? Nope, don't think so!!!!

The Healthy Nutcase said...

YAYYYYY!!!!