Baby boy Salisbury (name will be decided soon when Nate gets here) was born Sunday night at 10:30. He weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces and 19 inches long. I am at the hospital still and extremely tired so I will post more later, but wanted to show off our litttle guy. He looks just like his daddy. Nate should be here tomorrow or Thursday and I am the happiest girl alive. I can't sleep because I wake up too excited to hold my baby or thinking of Nate here in a couple of days. Life couldn't be better. More updates soon!!!!!


The hospital took this pictures last night to put on their wall. He doesn't fit into any clothes I brought for him! He's so little, and cuddable, and kissable and loveable.
33 comments:
I'm so glad you put these up I have been checking your blog like a mad woman. HE IS ADORABLE! Congratulations! You look beautiful too! We are so happy for you! Oh, YAHOOOO!!!!!
Yay!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you to have Nate back and your little guy with you!
He definitely has the dominant Salisbury features!! We might have some clothes that he can fit into as our little guy was even smaller when he was born. Enjoy these precious moments and take lots of pictures!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days.-Paul
I thought this might entertain you if you are still in the hospital: http://www.thepeoplehistory.com/june6th.html
You can see all the fun facts about the special day your son was born.-Paul
Wow. He DOES look like Nate! Sorry he couldn't be there with you. But that just means you guys will have a whole two weeks to spend with the baby!
MINDY!!! I have never seen a more beautiful picture of a mother who just had her baby! Congratulations!
You look so good with a baby in your arms! He's just precious...and definitely looks like his dad. Isn't that what we want, though? Enjoy being a mom, it really is the best job ever.
got some pictures from the fam. eli and i are so so so excited for you, both for baby boy and to see your man soon! we love you!
Oh goodness Mindy he is so stinkin' adorable! How exciting that he is here and that Nathan will be here soon too! I can't wait to find out what his cute little name will be. :)
CONGRATS, MIN!!! He is precious! Can't wait to hear what you name him and can't wait for more pictures! So happy for you!! :)
He DOES look just like Nate! What a doll! I love him already! Please tell me you'll still be around in September so I can meet him. Congratulations. Did you get my text? I've been going crazy since I heard your water broke. I will call you SOON! If you don't mind :) I know you have a lot going on. Love you and miss you!
I love that little tater baby so much! Love you too! Congrats!
Mindy-he is absolutely adorable. And you look GREAT! I'm so happy for you guys and SO excited for you to see Nate! It's so sweet watching the dads hold their baby for the first time. I hope you're feeling good!
Oh my goodness he is like Nate's little twin! He is so adorable! I love it. You look beautiful Mindy! I am just beyond happy for you guys! Yay for Nate coming home!!!!! YYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!
Oh my goodness! Absolutely adorable! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!
I am so happy for you guys! He is adorable. When things calm down my little guy and I would love to come pay you guys a visit. You look wonderful. :)
Congratulations!!!!!! He's beautiful!
oh mindy he is adorable!!! I felt the same way when I had pierce!! what an exciting time for you guys!!!
We are sooooo happy for you Mindy it makes me wanna cry! Love and miss you guys!
YAY!!!!! CONGRATS!!! He is perfect and adorable! I can't wait for more updates and pictures!!! Great job Min!
HE is soo cute! I'm so happy for you! You look bueatiful It doesnt look at all like you just had a baby! Hope ur hubby made it home and you two are enjoying this time together!
Congratulations Mindy! He is adorable! Nate will be smitten for sure! Here's to a speedy recovery!
Congratulations!! He looks just like Nate!
He's beautiful Mindy!! Congrats!! Being a Mommy is so fun!!!
Happiest Congrats for you! He's wonderful!!
Oh, Mindy, I am so happy for you!! You really look amazing. I told my hubby that I want to look as good as you after giving birth! And Carter is so cute!! I agree that he looks just like Nate. How fun for you! I'm so glad Nate is back and that you can be together as a family! Good luck with all the upcoming changes and fun times!
Good work Mommy!!! He is perfect! So happy for your little family!
I always worried a bit that my kids wouldn't be biologically mine because they mixed up the samples. I can clearly see that baby belongs to you and Nate. Congrats!
I am so so so happy for you! I still remember when we were talking about babies 4 years ago in Rexburg! I am so EXCITED for you!
Yay! Yay! YAY!!! So excited for yow two and for Nate to see him!! You two are gonna be great parents and this little guy is gonna be awesome b/c of you two!!!
By the way... I really miss you Mindy! :)
Yay.... he is here! I can't believe that you had to have your baby without your husband around! How did that go? He is very cute and reminds me alot of Nathan as well.
O Mindy! I just cannot tell you my excitement for you and Nate!!!
Post a Comment