Adorable! They are calling my name too! He makes me want to make smooching noises!!
He is so Adorable! I need to see you guys. Email me and let me know when you feel like a good time would be for us to come visit. We want to bring you dinner or something. :) penny0183@gmail.com
Oh my fatty! He's so chubby already, you must be feeding him straight cream!
What a little cutie pie! Mindy he is perfect!!! I'm with Katie, those cheeks are calling my name too...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Adorable! They are calling my name too! He makes me want to make smooching noises!!
He is so Adorable! I need to see you guys. Email me and let me know when you feel like a good time would be for us to come visit. We want to bring you dinner or something. :) penny0183@gmail.com
Oh my fatty! He's so chubby already, you must be feeding him straight cream!
What a little cutie pie! Mindy he is perfect!!! I'm with Katie, those cheeks are calling my name too...
Post a Comment