A few weeks ago our stuff came! Everything in my parents basement is here. I have to call this our Christmas because we haven't seen our stuff in over a year and a half. So sleeping on our king size bed, Carter in his new crib he never has slept in, baking with my kitchen-aid has got to be ranked up there in the Christmas category.
It was a Monday morning the moving company came, at 7:00 a.m. exactly. The doorbell rang, and this is not just a normal doorbell, it's like a hmm, can't even explain it. Anyways, it scared us so bad we both jumped up and went running. It was so good to see everything brought in. I kept saying "oh yeah, there's my valentine decorations, and oh yeah, I forgot I had that, or why did I keep that?" I guess I have to say it, to myself, but the things that I just had to have I forgot about and didn't need for a year and half, so I shall remember this feeling when I just have to have something again.
Out comes our stuff!
3 comments:
Yay I'm exciting for the pictures! I bet little Carter's room is sooo cute. Your house is now all finally together and not in the basement collecting dust ;)
So very happy for you! That is incredible. Merry Christmas, once again :)
So glad you got your stuff! I'm sure it's so nice to have your own things again and to set your home together! I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment