Well our bags our packed and we're boarding a plane tomorrow to America!!! That is right, we are going home where are blood came from. :) Nathan has a training in the States, so it was either me being here alone for a month and a half or Carter and I get to be with family. Hmm...hard decision right? We are so excited! We will be gone until the end of August. We're going to miss Nathan like crazy, especially his twin Carter but I'm sure we'll webcam everyday.
We're still recovering from our two weeks of traveling but I did get all of the laundry done, finally! It's hard to pack for over a month wondering what we'll need. But we'll have American stores to shop at if I forgot anything! Oh how I am excited for American stores.
Recently Nathan just got PIC (pilot in command) and I couldn't be prouder of him. He has worked so hard for this and he continues to amaze me!! Also he was put in the Bishopbric a few months ago, well our last Bishop and his family moved, so Nathan is our new Bishop. Yes a Bishop. :) We are still in shock but we love our ward so much, and the members have accepted us like family and it has made this transition, especially for Nathan so much easier.
Carter is still as busy as can be. Not walking yet but can stand alone for a long time and walks along all the furniture. He has two cute bottom teeth and none else that I can see. I am a little nervous about the plane ride. I just picture in my head him crawling around, and not wanting to sit still for 10 hours! He is so fun right now, we feel like we are training a little puppy. He can make elephant noises, "call" grandma, wave bye-bye, make the popping actions with the popcorn song. We adore him.
We're ready to go...here we come family!! (they will be so shocked when they see how big Carter is!)
5 comments:
Bishop? Seriously? Holy smokes!! Mindy, you're the Bishop's wife now! Next thing you know you'll be Relief Society President! LOL. He'll be great at it! What class is he taking in the States?
Ha! Bishop, I can TOTALLY see Nate as a bishop and you are the PERFECT bishop's wife. Your family is adorable. We are headed to Utah too! Things are always crazy when we go but if we could get the chance I would LOVE to see you and meet your little guy!
Wow, you sound excited! And for good reason :) Have a great trip, and yay for American stores.
looks like your family has gone on many adventures to see the world! What an amazing experience. Carter is just growing right up I can't even believe he is one. What a handsome little guy!!
Wow! Bishop? Whew. I bet that keeps you both so busy. I hope you had fun here in the States and shopping at American stores. :)
Post a Comment