Friday, January 4, 2008

Never did I think Washington got snow. I thought wrong. I miss the snow so much, and the cold weather. What am I thinking??! I would have never thought I would say that living in Rexburg. But I do, and I love it. But I do have to admit, it was a little nice coming back to the warmer weather, and not having to drive in the snow. As much as I miss Utah I am grateful to be wherever as long as my honey is with me!!

5 comments:

kelsey said...

yay! you updated! i'm glad you had fun on your trip. when are you guys coming down to visit us again???

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so cute Min!-Heid

Jamie said...

Your hair is so cute! I really don't like that I have to find out about your haircut online!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of the two of you! It was great seeing you! Here is our e-mail jeffnshirl@hosier.us

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

You guys are so cute!! Where did you get your blog layout? I want to update mine but I don't know how!