Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary, 2 years!!!!!

Two years has gone by too fast! We were married on February 3, 2006 in the Salt Lake City Temple. It was the best day ever. We have accomplished a lot together in two years. Here's to 100 more! Love you honey!

10 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Congrats!! I can't believe that it has been two years!

kelsey said...

yay for two years! eli and i are excited to hit 8 months in february! :) hope to see you both soon. p.s. did you like the book???

steph said...

that is a stinkin cute slideshow! it makes me want to relive my wedding day:) i would love to hang out any day!!!! you have no idea. i am going insane with this cold weather. when you are home and nate is busy or something let me know and we can get together. i really need help. am i seriously that computer illiterate? hope you have a good day. love ya!

Katie Webb said...

how sweet is that! I love it! You two are so stinkin cute! Happy anniversary. Oh, and you can have Morgan any time you want! If you need an excuse to take off work on February 8th, I'm taking state boards that day and need a babysitter at 6:30 AM. :)

Ryan and Katie Whipple said...

Hey I never got to thank you for my birthday present. Thanks! I loved it! And I never commented on your last text to me about Twilight. We need to get together and discuss that book. Hope works going good!

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary to you, happy anniversary to you,....you get the idea. :) I can't believe it's been 2 years!

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys! We hope you had a great one! We miss you!!!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I hope you guys were okay with the nasty weather! I am thinking about you!

Stefanie said...

Hey Mindy, we would love to get together some time. My husband Ryan is in law school which is why we are in GA in the first place and he's always so busy with the work load they give him but he has spring break in March I think he could spare a day to go play or you guys are always welcome to come to Macon, although Macon's a pretty boaring place with pretty much nothing to do. But we should definitly get together that would be really fun! Oh and Happy Anniversary by the way, you guys look so happy together.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Happy Anniversary!!! LOVE linds