

Ok, I really like to post things on our blog but there really isn't anything in our lives right now worth posting. Nathan has been studying so much and goes for his first flight on Wednesday. (Pray for him please) I know he will do great! These pictures are from the museum that is close to our house on Fort Rucker. Inside the museum are the different kinds of helicopters and other stuff as you can see. These pictures are a little old, but like I said, I have nothing else to blog about! Fine, we're boring ok?
6 comments:
cute! love them! and don't worry, we're boring too! all we ever post is morgan stuff.
wow, these are old!!! :) glad you finally posted them. excited to see you this weekend!
that's so exciting he goes on his first flight! You're a brave woman to let him do that!
Those pics are really funny:) Looks like you guys are having fun out there! We all miss you guys!
When are you going to Utah next? Hopefully it's when we're back there. We miss you guys!!!
yea!!! love the pictures and can't wait to play all the time now! happy unworking:)
Post a Comment