A couple of weeks ago Nate and I went to Florida for the weekend. Nathan's cousin James and Kelsey won a free two night stay at a super nice condo in Panama City. We were only able to stay one night, but it was so nice! We were right on the beach and we could listen to the waves. I wish I was rich enough to live there! I didn't get any pictures of us staying there, but here are some pictures of us on the beach. Thanks James and Kelsey for a great weekend!
7 comments:
How fun! I am so jealous of you! You are so lucky you arent here in Rexburg where it is FREEZING cold! I wish we could come out and visit you guys and then we would have an excuse to go to the beach. In the mean time, we are just looking forward to fun at Rigby Lake, it kind of has a beach :)
You guys are SO cute! I miss your face!
I'm SO jealous!!!! I miss the beach! You guys look way cute in that picture! We miss you :(
I bet you had a ton of fun! Chris just flew to Orlando today, that is why I am in Idaho...too bad I wasn't with him again and we could hook up!
yay! it was fun, wasn't it? i've kind of taken a break from the whole blogging scene, but i'll be back and you can steal some pictueres of my blog from our trip...i'll get there, i promise.
What a fun trip! Hey, whatever happened to our cruise trip we were planning?!
Girl, where have you been?? I miss you! I wish that we were closer like usual. I am so jealous you are able to enjoy the sun all the time, even in Florida! I went to Arizona for 3 days and I didn't want to leave. Anyway call me, and keep me up to date on the latest!
Miss you :o)
Averi
Post a Comment