Sunday, March 16, 2008

Family Day


Yesterday was family day where I got to see my hubby at work. It was so much fun, and I couldn't be more proud of him. I am so glad that the Army has this day to let families see what they have been working and studying so hard for. I get to listen to his stories of almost crashing or how great it went when he comes home, and so it was awesome to finally see what he has been talking about. He told me before what number of helicopter he was in, so as soon as I saw him I started recording him. For those that don't know, these are the training helicopters, TH-67. He will know in June what helicopter he will end up flying.

7 comments:

Katie Webb said...

Yay, how fun! I loved that day too. I'm glad you got to see him fly. Pretty amazing huh?

Aves said...

FUN!!! Mindy!! I miss you girl! We need to stay in touch! What in the heck have you been up to??? Things are going pretty well these days. Nothing new really to report. But I am still not giving up hope on coming to visit! Talk to you soon :o)
Averi

Anonymous said...

What a good picture of the two of you. We are so proud of the two of you and what you are doing for each other and our country. Keep supporting each other. Things will work out great!! You are the cutest couple I've ever seen.

McClains said...

I bet it's so nice to be able to wear short sleeves!! I am freezing! How are you guys doing??

Melanie said...

I'm so glad the weather worked out for your family day! I loved going out to watch them fly. It makes it much more real, huh? We miss you!

Holland Family said...

Hey there! We are so happy that things are going well for the both of you! It is great to be able to see what is going on with all the stories that come home, Mindy! Nate, we are so proud of you also. We miss you tons, too! Stay in touch.

Anonymous said...

I am jealous.. it looks so warm there :) But you guys are one good looking couple. Miss and love you guys tons! Love Linds