
Here we are in a Black Hawk Helicopter. Nathan would like to fly this aircraft, or Chinooks. I wish I was able to go up with him in real life. As a wife we support our husbands in this field, so in my opinion once they learn, we should go up with them. Yeah right, like the army would go for that! :)

This is the coast guard helicopter, the Dolphin. Nathan's dad flew these when he was in the military. He also flew the Black Hawk's. Nate looks up to his dad so much, so it's neat to have Nate do what his dad did.

Behind us is the chinook's. It's seriously like a flying bus. HUGE! I love them! I wouldn't be sad at all if Nate got these.
2 comments:
How fun! I'm jealous that you got to spend the weekend in sunny Florida!
Aw, looks like you had fun! I agree, we should get to fly with our hubbies! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment