Monday, April 7, 2008

Debating...



Ok, so here is my dilemma. I go through these stages like most girls do where I want to change my hair. Last summer I dyed it darker as you can see on the left, the only picture I really have of my hair being that dark with my sister. (I am on the right if you can't tell) and then a recent photo of my hair now, (not a good picture, I know) If you have any advice as to which hair color you like better I would greatly appreciate any comments. :) Thank you and have a nice day!

8 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I think that you look beautiful in both. I think the dark brings out your eyes more, and the blonde is fun and pretty as well. I have this debate with myself all the time, I think you should go with the one that makes you feel the best/ most comfortable! You can't go wrong!

Katie Webb said...

I like the dark hair! Way cute! Of course you're cute no matter what color your hair is :)

Kristi said...

Blonds have more fun!!!

Dawn and Spence said...

My vote would be for the blonde because it looks more natural so I think it's a bit more flattering. BUT...the dark is definitely striking and sassy. Tough choice, but Kristi does have a point! lol

Aves said...

Girl... haven't we all struggled with this??? Me included! I say do a little of both. Put low lights and highlights in your hair. That way if you ever want to go full blown dark, or blond its not as much of a shock. I always like at least a little blond in mine to help warm my skin tone up cuz I am so freaking pasty!

McClains said...

I like the blonde but probably only because I have been dark my whole life and wished a few times that I could be blonde!! You're beautiful either way though...have fun with it!

thejencooper said...

BLONDE GIRL! Although you look adorable with either. My sister dyes her hair about every 2-3 or so (insane, I have NEVER dyed my hair! One day...) anyway, she goes with the seasons. Darker for winter, and blonder for summer because it is more natural I guess. So there you go!

Anonymous said...

Hey, haha I go through this all the time! I love dying my hair- just ask Paul! =) Personally I like dark the best because it brings out your eyes, but it is kinda nice to go back and forth! =) You look cute either way!