Friday, April 11, 2008

I am not going to cry!

Today I got my first ticket ever! Eight years of driving with a clean record that was ruined, squashed, and etc.! It doesn't help that the ticket is $165, because I was speeding through a school zone. AND, I have to go to court on May 5. (I will be wearing all black that day) What ever happened to innocent Mindy? I have not cried, yet. What a horrible day!

12 comments:

Dawn and Spence said...

Ohhhh I'm sorry girl...that is SO frustrating! Do they offer traffic school to waive your ticket? You should look into it! :-)

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I am sorry babe! Dispute it!!! But I agree with Dawn traffic school is the way to go.

Katie Webb said...

I got a ticket in Ozark not long after we moved in and I cried so hard! Mean cops!

Melissa & Jimmy said...

Oh no! That stinks! Jimmy got a ticket and it was that expensive too. I'm sorry! Crummy speed catchers don't they know you were in a hurry? Hey how did your headboard turn out?

Aves said...

That is a TOTAL bummer! I only have one ticket too, and it made me so mad because I consider myself a fabulous driver. Nothing makes a day worse than a ticket!

thejencooper said...

Oh NO that SUCKS! I got pulled over too, for apparently not stopping at a stop sign...I still don't believe the cop because I ALWAYS stop and I have no memory of not stopping at one, but I was also going on 2 months of sleep deprivation (Evie was in the backseat and we were going to get her 2 month shots. Traumatizing!) and I just bawled. It was sad.

Aves said...

Ok, I don't know how you do it! Living with bugs. One cockroach put me over the edge! You are my new hero!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jess and Jared said...

I am so glad that you found my blog! It is so good to hear from you. You and your husband are so cute! How do you like Alabama? It is funny where you end up, huh? Think you will ever make it back to Utah? Yehhh, I am so glad we can keep in touch now. :)

Jess and Jared said...

P.S. Sorry about your ticket. :S

Tanya said...

Hey Mindy--
I am so glad I found you in the blog world! You look like you are having a ball out there! I am really sorry that you got a ticket--but keep a smile on! I just talked to your mom yesterday and she told me that you had a blog--so I came home and looked you up! Let's keep in touch! Have a great day!

Carin said...

Mindy,
I just came across your blog... I'm sorry about your ticket. I hate that. I've only gotten two and I got them within a month of eachother. That is awesome you are in Alabama! Do you guys like it there? We will prob. be moving there (Huntsville) in a couple of years. How far is that from where you are? Isn't it crazy where life sends us? Hope everything is good. Feel free to check out our blog: jcarin.blogspot.com :)
-Carin (Reeder) Larson