Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fun week!


Nathan's sister Kristi and her husband Collin and their baby Brooklyn came to see us! It was a blast and I can't believe how fast that week went. It was so fun to see them, I hardly put Brooklyn down for a minute. Kristi was born here when Nathan's parents were stationed here going through flight school, so she got to see where she was born which is now our clinic. We went to the beach in Florida. You can't come to Alabama without going to Florida and going to the beach. We're so lucky to have family come see us, my sister came a a couple of months ago too. Thanks Kristi and Collin for coming to see us!!!

Having fun at the beach. My legs are lobsters! (please don't zoom in)


Nathan loves his little Brooklyn.

Ready to go swimming!

8 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Yay!! I am so glad that you posted pictures from the trip!! You guys look like you had a great time! I miss you guys so much!

Melanie said...

Your poor legs!!! That looks painful! I'm glad you had lots of fun and were able to show them all of the great places around Rucker. I mean, the one and only place--the beach! We miss you! When are you coming to UT?

Aves said...

I am SO jealous! You guys are so lucky you are family and get to see each other. Isn't that little Brooklyn just a DOLL?? I swear she is so precious. Looks like you guys had a blast! Wish I could come see you sometime soon! I miss you guys, I wish we all were closer. Miss ya!!

Dawn and Spence said...

I still can't get over how adorable Brooklyn is! Wow!! :-) You look so great in your photos Mindy! I am so jealous of all of you that you got to hang out together! I miss you!!

Nicole said...

So much fun! Mindy, I don't think it was just your legs that were burnt. Miss you!

Katie Webb said...

Wow Brooklyn is so beautiful! I can't get over those georgous eyes!

Aves said...

Of course I want to visit you! I wish I had all the time and money in the world! But mostly I wish you were closer so we could get together easier! How are things anyway? You should probably call me sometime so we can catch up! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Mindy! I found your blog through another blog. How have you been? I seriously have not seen you for so long. Your blog is so cute! Looks like you and the hubby are doing great! Do you get to go back to good old Corinne often? Talk to ya later!