So today was my court day for my speeding ticket in a school zone. Not so much fun. I sat there forever, and stared at others around me that had DUI's, warrents out for their arrest, and wondering why I was even there. I am just a first time offender. Poor me right? I stood in front of the judge and he asked what I pled. I wanted to say insanity, but instead I said guilty. I asked for traffic school and that's what I will be doing soon on a Saturday, all day. Oh well, I am just glad it won't be on my record.
5 comments:
Yay! For no fines!
Just when you thought you were done with school!
Glad it's over! No more judges!! I miss you like crazy!!
You go girl, way to get-er-done!
Hey Mindy--
I am glad that the ticket will not go on your record! I can just imagine you sitting there looking around like " what in the heck am I doing here!" I am so sorry :(
Post a Comment