Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm obsessed!

I love the color red! Love it, love it and love it. So much so that I decorate my whole house in red pretty much. I thought you would all like to see how red my house really is. I hope that one day I don't get sick of it and want to go get all new decorations. Nathan would not like that so much.




9 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Hahah me too! I love red, you see my house. The problem is that Sean hates red, and literally has no red in house! I love the red pots and pans!

The Grandy's said...

Yeah, Caleb almost had a heart attack when he came home and one of my walls was painted red.

Katie Webb said...

You're silly. I love your house. Its so cute.

Anonymous said...

You have to come see my red kitchen!

Aves said...

So funny! I think we ALL love red. I have a ton of red, and black and white. Especially in my room. Your house is darling, and I miss you like crazy! What's the latest?? Its been forever. I will have to call you and fill you in on things with me :)

Michelle Hepworth said...

Mindy, your obsession is a cute one! I love the red too! Mindy can you beleive that it has almost been or has been 5 years since we were roommates! 5 YEARS! That is crazy.

Em said...

I just caught a huge grammar error in my previous post. Hahah...no sleep. I was talking about you today (good things of course) and I so I thought I would say hi and I miss you!

Katie Webb said...

Where's your camping pictures?

Cierra said...

Mindy you have always had such a cute house! You are a good decorator, and you dont know how lucky you are. I wish I could decorate things really cute, then my house would look like yours! Oh yeah, and I remember your house always smelt good too!