Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm spoiled!!


I have been wanting an ipod since I can remember! I could never bring myself to buy one, just to dream of one. I would even have it in my hands and start walking to the check out and hurry and turn back because they are a lot of money. The other day I came home and on the counter I found this. Nathan is the best!! I love it! It's exactly what I wanted, a nano, baby blue, and it can hold over 3,000 songs and also movies. Now I can hit the gym in style! Thanks honey!!

13 comments:

Aves said...

Aren't IPod's the bomb! I freaking love mine :) How sweet was that! Now you can rock out at the gym. Dand girl, shoot me an email and fill me in on life! Are you working? Whats new these days? I can hardly believe that Kristi and Collin are moving to Washington, so far away! Everyone is so darn far away!

Jamie said...

What a great holiday! I need to tell Steven about it. :) Love the iPod, its so cute. I love mine.

Katie Webb said...

Spoiled is an understatement dear. When Clint gets home I think him and Nate need to have a little chat about this new found holiday ;)

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

So cute!!!! I love it! What a sweet hubby!

The Patty Cake House said...

Mindy - I still think that is the cutest thing ever!!!

Tatiana said...

Mindy,
Yeah I found your blog! You guys are so cute! Congrats on the iPod. I love mine, only wished I had a video. I got mine right before they came out and can I just say when I tried to go find a cover for mine the other day the girl said mine was "old" and they didn't have anything. I only got it a year ago for graduation! Can you believe it!? So I'm glad you'll be in style w/ a "new" one. Well, hopefully we'll stay in touch!
Tatiana
P.S. I love red too! Its all over my house!

The Grandy's said...

Yay! Now you can download all of my favorite songs in your ipod and then load them onto my computer and then when we go on shopping trips we can plug it into my new car (it comes with an ipod port thingy) and cruise for toothless hotties.

Melissa & Jimmy said...

awwww, that is so sweet! You are going to looove it! Good job Nate!

Cierra said...

lucky! That is so cool! what a fun surprise for you!

The Grandy's said...

Post pictures of your bed and wall decorations.

The Patty Cake House said...

Ok - so I check your blog everyday waiting for someone to write on it - :)

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

I'm glad you found me, its been a long time! Your blog is darling and what a sweet guy Dont you just love how great a husband can be! Keep in touch!

Jess and Jared said...

What a nice husband. That is super cute of him!