Monday, June 23, 2008

More family visits!!

My double cousin Jamie (three brothers married three sisters, try to figure it out) and her husband Steven and their baby Tucker came from Oklahoma City where he is going to Dental school, drove all the way to come and see us, fourteen hours with a baby! We had so much fun while they were here and of course it went by way too fast.
Anytime we have visitors we always go to the ocean, of course!

This is Steven's leg. While he was in the ocean something stung both of his legs and left four big raised red bumps. I am pretty sure I didn't go back in the water.
Look how cute their baby is! Oh I could just eat him. He was so much fun to play with. He always had to have something in his mouth so if you kissed his cute cheeks he would try to suck on your cheek, it became a fun game.


Here on post we have an alligator. We had not seen it yet so we thought we would take Jamie and Steven. It was about five or six feet long but it stared at us for a little while. Creepy!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I wish I could come visit you and play at the beach and see Alligators!

The Patty Cake House said...

Oh Yay!!! You are alive!!! I need to come and see you - I miss our little walking group - I feel like I have not seen you in 20 years. It looks like you had fun!!!

kelsey said...

so fun!! we never saw an alligator the whole time we were in florida. you guys will have to come visit us sometime this summer. it would be so much fun!

Melanie said...

You are so lucky to have so many visitors! We never saw the alligator while we were there. Probably better that way because I would probably "think" I saw alligator eyes all the time.

Tanya said...

Hey Mindy--
Looks like you had a blast--so fun! You guys look great!

Aves said...

FUN!!! You got to go to the beach too! Jamie's baby is darling! Gosh I miss everyone, we need to all get together. I went to California and visited Emerson, we had a blast! We should catch up, we are only a phone call away! Miss ya!

Cierra said...

OO, how scary! I have never seen an alligator!