Anyone reading this is invited to come to our house for breakfast on the 4th of July at 9:00 a.m. We will provide the big stuff (pancakes, french toast, etc.) and you can bring something to share (drinks, fruit, muffins, anything good with breakfast) We would kind of like to know how many people to plan on so email me (nathan.mindy@gmail.com) or comment and let me know! Can't wait!!!!
12 comments:
I wish we could be there! It was SO yummy last year! Maybe I'll make your apple syrup so we can pretend we are there, too.
Mindy, when are you coming 'home' again? I haven't seen you forever!
We'll be there. Have you hung up your picture yet? You're mad at mea aren't you?
Is it okay if Ryan and I come? I know you don't really like us but I would like to be there to make more friends.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I wish I could come! Have fun and take pictures! Miss you :)
I love French Toast! I wish I could be there.
I love breakfast and 4th of July! if only we weren't a whole country apart!
We will definitely be there! Can't wait! Yummy!
We'll be there! Thanks for the invite Mindy!
Porter eats a lot, but I'll feed him before we come so he doesn't eat you out of house and home.
count us in!
Dan & I will make it :)
Post a Comment