

Fourth of July morning we had a great big breakfast with lots of friends. I thought it was a great way to start the day out. Thanks for all who came and brought yummy food!

We went with the Webb's to eat before the fireworks.

A man walked by and saw us like this and said that he had to take our picture because we looked so comfortable, so I gave him my camera. We do look comfortable, well at least I was, maybe not Nate.
NATHAN FINDS OUT WHAT HELICOPTER HE FLIES TOMORROW!!! I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW.
10 comments:
Mindy, I am so jealous of all the fun things you get to do. As well as the fun adventure of living in different places. I will probably never leave Cedar. You look so good!
Miss ya
Mindy, you and nate are just so cute together!! :)
i can't believe nate finds out tomorrow!!! that's so crazy and exciting! we find out what we're having tomorrow too!!! :)
That would be neat to go to CNN. The breakfast was alot of fun. I am excited for this weekend!! See you soon! :)
I miss you! You are so cute, and you guys are the cutest couple, I hope I'm that happy one day!
I wish I had known about the breakfast!!! That is the one thing I missed about the fourth of July at home..... We would have come for sure! It just isn't the 4th without a yummy breakfast to start of the day!!
I am so glad that you had a great 4th of July! I can't wait to find out what Nathan will be flying! I'm praying for you guys!
Hey Mindy--
I don't know if you remember me from the married student ward in Rexburg---Anyway, I found your blog through other random people's blogs. It looks like you guys are doing great! I miss talking with you!
Sharon Semon
You guys are always doing such fun things. The breakfast looks SO good... I just might have to start doing that! :) You guys are so cute!
Wow! What a good idea to have breakfast, we might have to do that next year! You two look so great! I think that is hilarious that a man was just walking by and offered to take your picture! But, cool anyway, cuz you DO look comfy!
Post a Comment