
Me skiing behind the boat. (obviously) I loved it! Nate waked-board and I didn't get any pictures! He was amazing.

Nate chilling on the boat.

Us girls on the tube being dragged in for lunch. We pretty much couldn't quit laughing the whole way there wondering who was going to fall off.

Cute Holly. I just love that girl!

Looking from behind the Lake house. It was gorgeous.

We were all exhausted after being in the sun. This is what we all felt like doing after lunch.

Just relaxing in the shade. We watchted the best thunderstorm on the deck. We saw a lighting bolt hit the water right in front of us.
9 comments:
I love Lake Eufala! I love all of the old homes out there!! I hope you guys find out soon!
Thanks for posting a picture of my fat butt laying on the tube!
what a fun weekend!
sorry you once again are on pins and needles. we look forward to finally finding out whenever you guys do too!
You beat me to putting pics on the blog!! Ha! Ha! I am so glad you guys came. We had such a good time! :)
You are so cute Min! Looks like you had a blast! Can't wait to hear the long anticipated news!
Mindy
It has been so long since I've seen you. It was fun to spy on you blog just to see where you are living and what you are up to. Your trip to the lake looked fun.
-Holly (Noyes) Hancock
That's a bummer about the helicopter news! I am so not patient when it comes to stuff like that! But it looks like you had a fun time at the lake!! We miss you!!
Hey--
That looks like so much fun! We really need to get together and go to lunch or something when you are here! I am really excited to see you again--I am glad everything is going great for you! :)
We are going private. If you still want to look at our blog, email me at jhula12@hotmail.com ;)
Post a Comment