Yay! Congrats, Nate! That's so exciting. We're so happy for you! Although I'm sure Robbie would have loved for you to fly Apaches!
Congrats,Nate!! Hopefully you and Joe will be in the same class. :)
Congratulations you guys!!!
FINALLY! Yahoo! Congratulations Nate! We're so excited for you!
I am glad that he got the one he wanted. Good luck to you guys!
Finally! The suspense has been killing us! See you in Korea in 10 months right? LOL. Does this mean he's coming to Utah with you?
That's flippin awesome! now, what does that mean???
CONGRATS!!! Yay!!! Where are you guys off to next?
Oh yea for Nate! That is so great! Those are some sexy helicopters. :)
or were the Shinooks the sexy ones??
wow that's so exciting!! we're happy for you guys. maybe james can control nathan in the air someday!! :)
Wow thats exciting! Congrats!!!
How exciting!! I am glad Nate finally found out what he is going to fly!! That flag is super cute! Well we are back!! I am sure I will be seeing you soon!! :)
You should check my blog :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Yay! Congrats, Nate! That's so exciting. We're so happy for you! Although I'm sure Robbie would have loved for you to fly Apaches!
Congrats,Nate!! Hopefully you and Joe will be in the same class. :)
Congratulations you guys!!!
FINALLY! Yahoo! Congratulations Nate! We're so excited for you!
I am glad that he got the one he wanted. Good luck to you guys!
Finally! The suspense has been killing us! See you in Korea in 10 months right? LOL. Does this mean he's coming to Utah with you?
That's flippin awesome! now, what does that mean???
CONGRATS!!! Yay!!! Where are you guys off to next?
Oh yea for Nate! That is so great! Those are some sexy helicopters. :)
or were the Shinooks the sexy ones??
wow that's so exciting!! we're happy for you guys. maybe james can control nathan in the air someday!! :)
Wow thats exciting! Congrats!!!
How exciting!! I am glad Nate finally found out what he is going to fly!! That flag is super cute! Well we are back!! I am sure I will be seeing you soon!! :)
You should check my blog :)
Post a Comment