Sunday, July 27, 2008

What more can I say??

Look at this project that I just made, I am very proud of myself as you can see. I totally copied it from my friend Nikki Galbraith. I was at her house yesterday and she had made this in relief society back where she is from. Right after I left her house I went and bought all the stuff to make it. It seriously took me maybe two hours, it's just made of material and buttons, oh and glue. Thanks Nikki for the great idea!!
Look at what Nathan is growing! It's a tomato plant, and we are growing our first little tomato. We treat it like our baby and can't wait for it to grow so I can eat it! Nate doesn't like tomatoes but he is having lots of fun with the plant.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Minz, I glad you got a tomatoe on your plant!

PLEASE make me one of your cute Flags! GO USA :)

LOVE YA MINZY! LISSA

Jamie said...

so so cute!! And yea for the tomato!!

Aves said...

Hey good job Mrs Domestic! You're so freaking cute Mins. Miss you! We are such losers for not calling each other already!

The Patty Cake House said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! That is absolutely the cutest thing - I want to make one - e mail me what I need to get... You are soooo talented. And PS - cute tomatoe plant :)

Melissa & Jimmy said...

include me in the email you send Emilie. I want to make one too. It is so cute! Good job. Hey let me know if you want me to bring you that comforter.

Kristi said...

Way to go mind! I'm so excited to see you guys!!!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

So Cute!

Joe*Nikki said...

It turned out way cute! Good job.

Lindsey said...

ha ha Melissa spelt tomato wrong! But good job guys on the plant!! Look at you two little homemakers! Can't wait to see you next month!

Anonymous said...

How cute! That is such a good idea! Good luck with your tomato plant.

Carin said...

That is SO cute! You are really creative to just go out and copy that. :) I bet you could sell those!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keely said...

Mindy! Wow its been ALONG time! I came across your blog and was shocked! Only because I haven't seen you in forever! lol... Looks like you guys are doing well! I hope you don't mind if we keep in touch!

Keely said...

PS.. I was going to tell you that flag is WAY cute! I might just have to make me one!!! :0)

Tanya said...

So darling! I love it-and I would be excited about that plant too-mmmm! I talked to your mom yesterday-and she said that you were coming home in a few weeks for your cousins wedding--if you have time give me a call and we can go to lunch or something!

The Happy Holladay's said...

Mindy its Heidi! Email me PLEASE!! I have to chat with you!!!
hholladay04@yahoo.com

Jamie said...

Lol, no I didn't make up that list on my blog. It's an already-made up list that you just paste & copy and then I bolded the stuff I've done. Happy Birthday tomorrow!! I'm excited to see you guys soon!!

Jenny said...

Mindy, I won't be around when you come home. I would love to see you though...I will be in Atlanta October 19-22 for work. I know it is a long drive for you, but if you want you can come spend an evening with me and even stay a night at a hotel with me if you want! I just found out today, so I don't have many details yet.

Jenny said...

Oh, and Happy Birthday tomorrow!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.