Yesterday was my B-day. I had such a great birthday this year. I slept in, went to work for an hour, came home ate pizza, took a three hour nap (why would I sleep that long after sleeping in?) went back to work for a few hours, came home and Nate had planned a little birthday party. It was awesome, he invited a few of our friends over, bought a pinata, and made two cakes! What a great husband he is!! Thank you everyone that emailed, texted and called to wish me happy birthday, it meant a lot! And thanks for those who came and hit the pinata :) Also thanks Nate, you're the greatest!







19 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! What an awesome husband you have for doing all of that for you. Those cakes look so yummy! Pretty sure you can never get too much sleep. At least I can't! :) My e-mail is kklindstrom@gmail.com. Talk to ya soon!
Happy Belated Birthday Mindy!
I'm a horrible friend! Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had a fun day! What is that fabulous looking chocolate cake in the background?? I need that recipe!!!
happy birthday mindy! i wish i'd known. what a great husband you have!!
We had a great time at your birthday party. It was so nice to celebrate your day with you. You are such a cutie! Love ya Girl. Nate...great cakes. Yummy! :)
happy birthday!! we miss you guys and need to get together soon!!!!!! when kelsey gets back we'll talk details.
-James
Oh fun! Happy Birthday Mindy!
I am so glad you had a happy bday! Nathan- Great thinking on the pinata!
I TOTALLY forgot to call you...I mean...I'm going to call you this weekend because I'm out of minutes...ya. So happy birthday. Is that punch bowl cake I see on the table? Looks like you had fun! I miss you so much! Oh, and I got the money you sent from the yard sale.
How nice of Nathan! Looks like you had a great birthday!! I hope you got my note on facebook :) and I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks, or less!!! MISS YA!
I love that Nate got you a pinata!! That is so cute! I was thinking "holy cow, I can't believe Min is 24, that sounds so old!" then I remembered I'm only two months behind you! Yes, Tucker still plays the suck-your-face game! :) And it's gotten more intense, he's figured out that if he grabs your hair, he can pull you in faster! It's so funny!
I'm sad we missed it! Happy Birthday Mindy! We loves you to pieces!!!
I am glad that I was able to be there for your birthday. I am so glad we have gotten to know you and Nate. Thank you for being such great friends and for being there for Dan and I during this time. You are the best!
Please write me a poem..
It could rhyme,
it could take no time.
I wish you would,
so I could...
read your blog
and get out of the job hunt fog. =)
Happy belated Birthday! I hope you had a great day--it sure looks like you did!
Hello Mindy! I just ran across your blog and thought I'd say Hi! Do you remember me from High school? I am kinda new to this blog thing, but so far, it's kinda fun to see what old friends are up to! well, hope all is well!
Did the mud get to you??! I was worried that the guy didn't tape it well enough!
HaPpY (Belated) BiRtHdaY, MINDY!!
It has been forever and thinking back on when we were college roommates, I can't believe how much things (I've changed)-- I really hope I didn't make things harder for ya back then. You are so very sweet and I've thought about that before!!
You look great. I'm so glad to find you (through Michelle) and My Best for what looks to be a pretty amazing life full of love.
Take Care,
Nicole W.
PS on the subject of catching up, there is a picture of Katie on my page right now because she visited on her way to an Alaskan Cruise :)
Mindy! You need to update the blog girl! I need to know what is going on in Mindy's world!!!
Post a Comment