We're back from our trip to Utah, lots of pictures to come, but until then here is what is new with me. New hair do. Do you love it? It's so easy to do in the morning. If you think I have gone crazy, I haven't. It's a wig. :)
We were really good friends with Dave and Tia way back when in Rexburg. We've been wondering where they were. I ran across your blog through Michelle Hepworth's(we went to high school together). Anyway, I saw Dave and Tia's blog but it doesn't look like they update it very often. Do you know how I could get a hold of them? If you could email me and let me know, I'd really appreciate it brookegilchrist@gmail.com I'd love to reconnect with Tia. Thanks so much, Brooke
Thank the Heaven's you are back!! I was getting really sick of that pic of your bday cake not that it didn't look tastey! Short black hair is totally you.
you crack me up! you shouldn't have spilled the beans that it was a wig--that would have been hilarious to read people's guarded reactions, trying to say how cute it was! :) can't wait for your update from your fun trip!
okay for a second, I was trying to come up with ways of telling you I noticed the dramatic hair change without telling you I kinda liked your hair better before you went black... good one :)
Um, I think it looks cute! Except it makes you look a lot older. But seriously! Its cute. I'm glad you really didn't cut your hair that short though, because all we'd here for the next year is how much you hate your short hair :) We need more pictures!
13 comments:
You so scared me there for a second!! I am glad you are back. We have got to do something soon! :)
Hi Mindy
We were really good friends with Dave and Tia way back when in Rexburg. We've been wondering where they were. I ran across your blog through Michelle Hepworth's(we went to high school together). Anyway, I saw Dave and Tia's blog but it doesn't look like they update it very often. Do you know how I could get a hold of them? If you could email me and let me know, I'd really appreciate it brookegilchrist@gmail.com
I'd love to reconnect with Tia. Thanks so much,
Brooke
Mindy... I just love you. You are so funny! i am so glad we got to hang out for a little while. Wish we were closer and it was longer. Love you
Thank the Heaven's you are back!! I was getting really sick of that pic of your bday cake not that it didn't look tastey! Short black hair is totally you.
WHEW!!!!!
you crack me up! you shouldn't have spilled the beans that it was a wig--that would have been hilarious to read people's guarded reactions, trying to say how cute it was! :) can't wait for your update from your fun trip!
okay for a second, I was trying to come up with ways of telling you I noticed the dramatic hair change without telling you I kinda liked your hair better before you went black... good one :)
You are so funny! It was so fun to see you and have a pedi!!! Can you send me the pics sometime???
Um, I think it looks cute! Except it makes you look a lot older. But seriously! Its cute. I'm glad you really didn't cut your hair that short though, because all we'd here for the next year is how much you hate your short hair :) We need more pictures!
Hot mama!
Heck, you could wear anything and look darling!
cute!
HAHA! You are so funny and NOT funny at the same time! :)I think your hair looks great the way it is! :) Whew too!!!
I love the wig!!
Post a Comment