Friday, September 5, 2008

Idaho/Utah Trip

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I miss your family! What a busy little trip you had!

Joe*Nikki said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip!! Welcome back to Fort Rucker Alabama. We love you guys!! :)

Kattelman Krew said...

I'm so jealous of your trip and now ssoooo home sick from looking at those cute pictures.. looks like you guys made good use of you time over there, and had fun too!!!

P.S. I just told Missy I would teach whoever wanted to learn how to make those hats anytime :)

Jamie said...

Ok, I don't know if the wig is cute or scary! It gives you some sass, but looks like you could be a mean woman!

Anonymous said...

that picture of you and Morgan is sooo cute, she looks like she loves you to pieces!

Meagan said...

Min, I LOVE your hair! It's so cute. We REALLY need to ALL meet in Utah sometime in the future! It would be so fun to get all the girls together.