Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkins!!!!

Happy October everyone! Last night for family home evening we carved pumpkins. It's such a mess but so much fun. To make the night more halloweenish I played scary music and we ate apple crisp with ice cream. It was definately an october night. I just wish it was a little colder outside so it felt more like fall. If anyone hasn't carved or painted a pumpkin, do it! Mine is the happy one, Nate's is the evil looking one. It explains a lot, just kidding!

12 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

How fun! I love fall!!!

Joe*Nikki said...

Cute Pumpkins!! You guys are so talented!

Kattelman Krew said...

I've never done that before, I'm so impressed with your pumpkin carving skills!

~The Dippold's said...

How fun!! I want to carve some pumpkins now! :)

Katie Webb said...

I haven't carved a pumpkin since I was a kid! I used to love it! I'm so glad you guys spend quality time together like that. Its so good for you! I miss you too! More than is healthy!

Lindsey said...

Nice pumpkins! Nate has some skills! ha ha who knew!

Tanya said...

I love carving pumpkins! They turned out great! Hey my internet has been down for a while and so I have been behind on looking at others lives--I hope everything is ok with you. What happened? I saw the picture of you in the hospital and was just wondering? Hope all is well! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Thats so fun! Paul and I need to do that! =)

Jamie said...

I could totally tell which one was your pumpkin! And I play the scary music too...must be our family cuz Steven always makes fun of it.

Cierra said...

Cute pumpkins :) I hope you guys are doing good! Next year, I am going to try and paint a pumpkin I thought that looked pretty cool:)

The Salisbury's said...

I see you've graduated to carving pumpkins! yay! We use Picture It, it's a program that came with our camera. I miss my sister!!! Love ya!

Troy and Rebekah said...

The pumpkins look great! Makes me wish it was Halloween all over again.