Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our future children

There is a fun website to see what your kids possibly could look like. Hmmm....I think he's kind of cute. Nate thinks he has a big forehead, he must get that from me.


11 comments:

Joe*Nikki said...

Oh my gosh!! He is so cute!!! I will have to try that. How fun. :)

Joe*Nikki said...

Hmmm, I just made our kid....and he looks pretty ugly.

Katie Webb said...

That is so awesome! I love it! He's adorable!!!

Katie Webb said...

Okay. I just tried this for a baby boy and he was SO UGLY!!! Ha ha, I can't stop laughing. He's so hideous I can't even bare to put him on my blog!

Heather said...

First I saw Katie's and now yours. That thing makes some freaky looking kids! Your kid would be WAY cuter than that. =)

Jamie said...

ok first off, that boy is not chubby enough to be you & Nate's kid. Where's the chubby cheeks and freckles?? I still think your kids will be way cuter than that.

Kristi said...

So Collin tried this and our baby turned out black. Then he tried it again and it was totally not cute. So funny!

The Patty Cake House said...

How fun! I actually think he's a pretty cute kid!! :o) Of course he would be with you cute parents!!

thejencooper said...

Oh my gosh, my sister and I both tried that website and the kids turned out so freaky and not very cute at all! I think you guys will have wayyyyyy cuter kids than that picture!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Check out our babies!!! We are not competitive at all. We only had to do 300 different combinations to achieve such high results =)