The day after we moved our friends had a Murder Mystery Pirate dinner. So of course we dressed up like pirates. There was no time to buy costumes with moving so the night before at midnight I put our costumes together. It was a blast!
This past Thursday night we had Bunco at my house. Everyone had to dress up for Halloween and everyone did such a good job! I dressed up in Nathan's fire/paramedic gear. I have been blessed with such great friends. Thanks everyone for coming! It was so much fun.
The next day I went to the hospital in Dothan for a laproscopy to get checked. We got there at 8:00 in the morning. I was hoping they would take me right in and get it over with. Nope, I didn't go in for surgery till 2:00. This is me just waiting patiently, WAIT why am I SMILING? I am about to get pricked for an IV!!!

This picture is much better! I was terrified! Do what you want with me, but please, no IV. Now looking back, the IV was nothing to compared to how I feel right now. I thought I would be able to go back to work yesterday, I still feel crummy so I am still home drinking apple juice. I am on some good meds, is it bad to say that they have become my new best friends?? This weekend should be filled with more fun, Nathan is getting is wisdom teeth taken out. Craziness I tell you.

12 comments:
I've been worried about you - I talked to Nathan on Sunday and he said you were not feeling that great!! I'm so sorry. I can't wait to see your new house - I will wait until you feel a little better and PS - I have a surprise for you - a couple actually :O)
Are you okay??! What's going on...email me jackson.emerson@gmail.com
I'm glad you are doing better Mindy. Poor thing. Let me know if I can do anything for ya. Cute pictures. Looks like you have been having fun. :)
Mindy! I'm so sorry for the scary experience, I didn't know so much was going on for you. I'm glad you have survived it all though :)
What on earth is that? I don't even know how to spell what you had done. That is a lot of stuff going on in a short period of time! I am glad you like your new house though, how fun! That is a hilarious picture of you and Nathan dressed as pirates :) Call me, I miss you!! I might be moving to Arizona come February. Joeli is moving to Ukraine, and I basically don't know what I am doing with my life. Anyway, miss you tons... you are so cute and look so happy!
Congrats on the new house! Hope you get feeling better!
loved your costumes! i was so impressed by your night-before pirate costumes. WOW! glad your surgery went well. can't wait to see some pics of your new house!
I would've been scared too! How did the surgery go? What did you find out? I am glad that you feel good enough to blog your pictures! Congrats on your new house! That's cool. And good luck with Nathan's wisdom teeth!
Mindy! You make me laugh and smile all at the same time!
I am glad both you and Nate are recovering. Let me know if I can do anything!! You guys are the best!
Hey Girl~
Just wanted to check up and see how things went with the Lap!! I hope that you are feeling better and that you got some answers, let me know if you feel up to it!!
P.S. We love those costumes!
Post a Comment