Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Quirks

I have been tagged by my friend Missy, (who is by the way moving to Hawaii, totally jealous). I am supposed to list six quirks that I have. Where would I even start, so here goes:
1. I always smell my laundry after taking the clothes out of the dryer. I always smell them when I get them out of the drawer to see if they still smell good. Nothing makes me happier than clean smelling laundry. I am a little obsessed with it.

2. When I look in the mirror, for some reason I pucker my lips and keep them that way until I leave. It's like I am trying to make my face look better, like a supermodel I guess??? It's a habit, ok??! A weird one for sure. In college I was always reminded by my loving roommates that I was "doing it again"

3. There can be no paperwork ANYWHERE around my house. It has to be hidden where I can't see it. Clutter makes me go crazy. Poor Nate can't put any of his homework in the kitchen or living room.

4. The chairs around my kitchen table all have to be even around the table. If a chair is slightly tucked in more than another chair, I fix it. They all have to be about the same distance from the table. Wow, just writing that made me think that I have major OCD.

5. I am always tapping my foot or my fingers on something. I never hold still.

6. Never tell me something that is supposed to be a big surprise. Like being pregnant, surprising Nate for graduation or anything of that nature. I WILL tell and I cannot help it. It's too much for me to hold in and I will explode. So please keep it to yourself and let me be surprised by telling me last.

So now that I feel like a loser, I want others to feel the same :) I tag Kristi Lou Bowerman, Tia Lalaina Salisbury, Lindsey Norman, Nikki Galbraith, Jamie Lambourne, Lori Stockton, and Amy Ellington. Have fun!

11 comments:

Aves said...

I miss you! Please tell me where you are and how you like the move!! Its been forever :)

Kristi said...

Thanks Min. Emerson tagged me with the same on awhile ago....I guess I should really do it now...

Joe*Nikki said...

Mindy, you're just so cute. Love ya.

Katie Webb said...

Where are the pictures of your new house? I miss you too!

Nicole said...

See...I am not the only one who can't keep a secret...

Nicole said...

oh and I love when you are looking in the mirror! I can totally see the visual!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

You are too cute! You don't need to cut your hair! However, I love having mine short. It takes no time to get ready in the morning. I think that Sean would probably like it to be a little longer but its just so much easier!

Jamie said...

ok, when I read that you were listing quirks, I immediately knew you were going to mention your lips in front of the mirror! I like that one though, it's funny.

Jenny said...

Mindy, I fly into Atlanta on Sunday...do you want to come visit me? I leave Wednesday afternoon. I don't blame you if you don't want to or can't, it is a long drive for you...and I will be in classes all day. You can come spend an evening with me though and sleep over in the hotel if you want.

Michelle Hepworth said...

I don't ever remember you puckering your lips where we were roomies? Did you really do that or was it started after we were roommates?

The Salisbury's said...

I know why you tagged me!! You know that I'm totally crazy and want the world to know! ha ha You do crack me up! How are you feeling? I haven't talked to you in forever! I called and left a message on Nates phone for you. Call whenever!