Hello! I am just plain horrible at blogging and I am sorry! We just moved so anyone that has tried to call my home phone it has been disconnected. My cell phone gets great service in our new house so we cancelled the home phone. So call my cell phone, thanks! Hope you are all doing good. I can't wait for Fall. I love all of it, the colors, the smells, it's so fun. Happy Friday!
9 comments:
Congrats on the new house!!! If you need any help just let us know! We are here!
Where did you move? I miss you! But good news that I can call your cell without problems now! :)
I want to see pictures of the new house! Happy Decorating!!
WaHOO!!! START PLANNING THE PARTIES! I'm so excited for you!, seriously the new kitchen will make you want to cook like crazy... and what a dream not having a washing machine next to your fridge :) I think that living in the crapy houses made me thankful for everything in this house....even if they are simple things...they are definitely luxury now!
Hey, where did you guys move to? Well I got my results from my AFOQT test. I am still not sure what they equate to, but I know I qualify for a pilot or navigator position. The only thing is that I don't know if I am competitive enough yet to get a slot. We will see what happens. Hope everything went well with the move and you need to post some pictures of your new place!
Yeah! I hope you don't have any spiders where you live now. Ever since your last post I have been thinking about you and your spider. I HATE them so bad. I freak out even with the little ones. I hope things are great now. :)
We were walking by your old house yesterday and Wally got so excited. Poor Wally...he misses HIS Mindy already.
Yes, please pictures of the new house. Morgan and I miss you.
did you guys move off post?? can't wait to see pictures of your new home!
Post a Comment