I wish!!!!! Please help me persuade Nate to let me get one. I want one soooo bad. They are yorkiepoo's, mix between a yorkie and a poodle. They don't shed and they stay this little all their life, I think, I hope. If anyone knows anything about this kind of dog, let me know.
23 comments:
that is the cutest ever!!! If I ever had a dog I would want that one too...
So I don't really know about those dogs, but I DO know you should get one!!!! You should somehow bring one home to Nate and I doubt he could resist those eyes (the dogs and yours).
I can't believe you are saying you want a dog. Usually it's Nate!! Oh, I am so excited for you. I hope you get one. Just bring him home and Nate will love him. Remember when we were about to bring home that one dog from Wal-Mart last year? That was so funny! We were crazy girls when our boys were in SERE.
Hey--
My friends sister has one of those dogs and absolutely loves it! It is the cutest dog ever! I saw it on Halloween and they had it in a costume--they do say that they stay really little. I hope you can talk him into one--GooD LuCk!
Ok - SOOOOO CUTE!!!! I agree with Lorie. :O)
SO FREAKING CUTE!! I hope you get one, how fun would that be! Call me sometime girl :)
You little tease! For a split second I was sooo excited!
SO CUTE!!!! You need him!
Oh my gosh that dog is adorable!!!! I would want one, too! Except I think I remember you wanting a dog for like a couple weeks and then you don't want to have to clean up after it and take care of it. Has this changed? That is SO cute!!
To answer your question: I'm vaguely remembering the commissary taking any coupons, but I could be wrong. Just ask them.
How cute!! I want one too!! Maybe it would fill the void we are feeling . . .
So cute, but speaking from experience, don't do it until you get orders. It would be heartbreaking if you couldn't take him/her with you.
You know I was thinking...maybe you should get an Aussie/Shelti dog...I hear they are the best dogs ever!! You can actually "play" with them: fetch, frisbee, swimming in the lake, go running with them, etc. ;)
By the way, Wally misses "HIS" Mindy.
Poodles are the best breed for people who are allergic. I know a lot of the breeds that they've mixed with poodles are supposed to have that added benefit. That would be an added selling point for me.=)
Those dogs are so cute, I think your husband should get you one. It looks like everything is going well with you and your husband.
We have one!! I love her! We have had her for almost a year now. She is the sweetest dog ever! She doesn't bark a ton like most little dogs do and she is super friendly with everyone. Especially kids! Which is always a plus!! You should totally get one. We love ours. Good luck! :)
Nate MUST let you have it! He's like your very own personal little E-Wok. :)
Hey, well as you can see we both had the same idea, yet only one of us has gone through with it. Nate, it isn't that bad, just make sure it is not yappy. We got really lucky!! Hope all is well and let us know what you decide.-Paul
Hmmm, I don't think you should get that dog. I think you should just take mine. I know that deep down in side your heart you really love Indy and you really want a big, huge, massive, ginormous, hyper dog...don't you?
Mindy, this is shannie. =) You might consider getting a older dog if you are worried about potty training. Our girl is 1.5 yrs and she was well trained before we got her. (Way nice for us!) However you may run into the problem of her adjusting to you if your dog is over 2. Also boy dogs tend to want to mark up things so girls are easier for that reason. Just some tips from our dog researching. =) Good luck! Also it's kinda fun to go to a shelter and look at the dogs that are up for adoption, they give you sometime to spend with the dog and will make sure they are up to date on shots, spay/neuter ect. plus you are saving that dogs life. =) They get puppies too if you want to train it yourself.
Hey Mindy,
I just read your comment...I'm glad you think that a Aus/Shelti dog is a cute dog...you know that is what kind of dog Wally is...right? :)
Hey, so I just realized that you probably think we are always trying to one-up-you. (Spiders, babies, and dogs) I promise we aren't =) ok, so Paul's a little competitive, haha (ok, I am too) but it is only meant to be playful. So I hope it doesn't come across as mean on the blogs. =)
This dog is just adorable! And I seconded Natalie... If I EVER had a dog it would be that one as well.
Also, um... after Thanksgiving and before Christmas we want to have you guys over for Dinner. You can bring the dog as well if you have it by then. :)
Hi Mindy! I have a yorkie and love him. I hope you are able to get one too!!!
Post a Comment