So....I have had a lot on my mind lately. I really don't know what I am going to write about (never been too good at writing, or talking) but I am just really enjoying where Nathan and I are in our lives. Of course there are some things that I want, such as my little dog. So that leads to update time.
No dog yet, Nathan says I can have one. YAY. We were close to getting one that a lady was selling but she lived in Mississippi and the shipping would cost too much. Plus I don't want my poor puppy to have to travel in a box. So, we're still looking for someone that sells them here.
Next topic, my family is officially coming on Christmas Day and we're going to Disney World. YAY! I can't wait for them to come and have them see where we live. I already have so much planned, I am not sure we will be able to fit in Disney World, hmmm too bad.
Nathan flew the Blackhawk for the first time yesterday! He came home excited and said "that was a big helicopter" (compared to the little TH-67) He wasn't able to fly today due to weather but I am sure he can't wait for next week. I just want to say how proud I am of that boy. He really goes the extra mile in everything. I just kind of love the guy. ;)
I am really enjoying my job teaching gymnastics. The oldest age I teach is five. Oh, and so you know, I am NOT a gymnast. It's pretty easy to tell kids what to do and not have to show them. :) But of course I attempt and sometimes I do ok.
Anyways, like I said, I am having lots of fun on this journey. I am so excited to find out where we're going next. If I am feeling good like today, I hope we are going to Germany or Hawaii. But on my homesick days, I really hope we get Washington. (Nate's parents are only an hour away) Life has been good to us, and I can't even explain how grateful I am to have the gospel in our lives. Thanks for reading about my updates.
13 comments:
Minder...I just think you are the sweetest girl ever. You always bring a smile to my face. You are so darn cute. I'm glad everything is going well for you guys. Love you girly. :)
You are such a sweetheart!
That will be SO fun to go to Disney World with your family!! When are you coming back out to Utah? Congrats to Nate for his first ride in the Blackhawk!
You guys are the sweetest!! Congrats Nate on your first flight in the Blackhawk!! Hope you can find a sweet little puppy soon! :)
You're the sweetest ever...I love reading about what is new with you guys...we miss you...move to Washington!
ok, so many things to say...you're getting a dog?! Your family coming, Nathan flying the blackhawk! How exciting!...I need to call you. :)
Ok, I really like you so I'll only make my offer one more time...you can have my dog...for FREE! Ok, so maybe I will make you that offer once a week until you say yes...anyhoo...
Hey,
Oops I messed up on that last comment :) But tell Nathan congrats on flying the HAWK!!! Also I am very excited to see you guys over Christmas! We are going to have a blast! I also think that you should hurry up and get your dog so we can play with him when we are there. Love ya! Linds
mindy, go to doublecreekkennel.com. I found them online for you! they breed yorkiepoos and are in alabama about 3.5 hours away. they actually have some right now that were born in november. they have a phone number there and all of their info. hope it helps!
go here too http://www.breedersclub.net/html/breeds/yorkiepoo.htm. There are breeders in GA, FL and AL. from 3.5 to 5 hours away.
That is so neat that you teach gymnastics! That is funny that you aren't a gymnist but I think that sounds like a fun job. So if you were to move to Washington what city would you move to? Who knows we might be neighbors!
You and McKenna seem to be in the same boat... wanting a dog that is. I would love to wrap up my little ones and send them to you. I'm sure McKenna would happily go in a box if she knew she was being sent to you. She miss you so much. She was telling me last night about when you watched her when we were in Mexico and she said that she had eaten oranges the night she had thrown up. I can't believe the things she remembers. Wait... did she have oranges that night? I'm sure you would know. Seeing them for second time that night. Crazy, crazy. Miss you guys and sure wish we could see you sometime this holiday season. Hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment