Thursday, December 4, 2008

I need help!

Yesterday I did the laundry and didn't realize my cute little ipod was in one of the pockets. I washed it and ruined it! It won't turn on. It still has a warranty but not for water damage. Please help me. Has this happened to anyone and will it eventually come back to life? I am sick about it. HELP!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Am2CjFhISnzFXrkYQmNvOUsjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20081008064525AAbM0Rt

Heres another person who asked the same question.. Try drying it out, it sounds like you can't use the warrantee.. Sorry, that stinks!

Anonymous said...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071130200447AANaKFu

Sorry, this is another one. I don't know if these help, but maybe it will make you feel better that there are so many people who have done the same thing.

Anonymous said...

http://forums.macresource.com/read.php?1,19952,20201

One more- this one is most helpful I think...

S Semon said...

That happened to our cell phone once...if you just leave it alone and don't touch it, they will resurrect sometimes. If you mess with it, it shorts it out.

Joe*Nikki said...

Hummm, Joe did the same thing. He has a Ipod shuffle and we actually had to buy a new one. Hopefully your will be ok though. Good Luck. :)

Kylie Blackwell said...

Put it in a cup full of uncooked rice and then place infront of a heater. It has worked for me many times.

Katie Webb said...

that same thing happened to kristen when she was living with it and no, it never came back to life. sorry. maybe if you take it apart and blow dry it?

Melissa & Jimmy said...

Oh no! Not the Ipod! You wanted that thing so bad! I'm so sorry. If it doesn't dry out maybe Santa will bring you a new one? Stupid washer!

Matt and Shan Cole said...

Hi Mindy. Sorry to here about your Ipod. Hope you can get it fixed.

Justin and Ashley said...

I'm so sorry Mindy I really wish I knew how to help you out! I hope you can fix it somehow!
-Ashley

Lindsey said...

We see you soon! I'm so excited!