Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Googling

Whenever I am bored my mind gets to thinking, a lot! While Nate is at work, I have been keeping myself busy with baking (a lot) reading (a lot) and going to they gym (trying for a lot) and enjoying all the time I have here. I try not to let myself get bored so I don't have to think a lot. Sounds weird, I know. In the next few weeks to months we have some big decisions to make and so I have been thinking a lot. When I don't have answers to my thoughts and questions I turn to google.com. There I usually diagnose myself with whatever symptom I am feeling that day that I can't identify, or read someone else's story and not feel bad about mine, or anything else google has to say about my thought. I think I am making myself crazy with googling and I have relied way too much on it to make my decisions. For myself I am making a decision to not google anymore. I have learned that by writing down your goal helps. So no more. And no, I am not going to google if this is the right thing to do or not.

(I still love google, it's a very helpful site when you really need it)