Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 2009

I hope everyone had a GREAT Halloween. We sure did. Updates of our lives are coming very soon. Not that everyone should be on the edge of their seates waiting to see what we have been up to, but it's been way too long since I have blogged and I can't wait to get back into it. It's a great journal and fun to see what everyone is up to, so everyone keep blogging. Thanks.

11 comments:

Matt, Lorie, Roger said...

I really have been on the edge of my computer seat with Roger on my lap just waiting for you to finally post. We're so excited! Cute costumes.

Aves said...

HAHA!! that is one CLASSIC picture!! LOVE IT. And I sure as heck can't wait to hear about your lives :) CALL me sometime!

Heather said...

Just realized I never left you my email so I can be added to the list. heather_010710@yahoo.com I am excited to catch up with the Salisbury family!

Meagan said...

Cute costumes! I am waiting and waiting and WAITING for updates! Get on it already! :) Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Haha awesome costumes! It was good to see you two the other night! =)

Joe*Nikki said...

Cute picture!! Can't wait for updates!!!!!

Alan & Debbie said...

Love the costumes! You of course can pull off anything! =)

Troy and Rebekah said...

Love the hair. Wish that I could get mine to do that! :)

Dawny said...

haha...LOVE the costumes! You two are the best. Can't wait to see more updates! Like, seriously, CAN'T WAIT! :-)

nicwoo said...

GROOVY ;D (can't believe no one has said that yet)...jk!!

David and Sarah said...

Hey Mindy! I just love peeking at your blog every once and awhile seeing what your up too. You have such a fun life, and your are the sweetest. Please add me so I can keep seeing all the fun you are having. This is Sarah Chambers by the way. dmsummit@yahoo.com