The other day in the mail I got a package from Nate. I don't know anyone that doesn't like getting mail besides bills, but this one sure made my day. He sent me this cute bear with a jump drive of pictures. I love hearing about all of his adventures and what goes on in his day, but being able to see the pictures really makes it feel real.
In part of his letter I thought this was cute. He says "Things are going really good, I just don't like being away from my baby and baby to be, other type of "baby" if you know what I mean" :)
(I love that boy, I think you know that)

Some days they have bad sand storms. The
internet and phone connections aren't great when this happens. I would hate to have to breathe that in.

Here he is at work. He has been getting some good flight time.

I can't say enough about this guy, I am just so extremely proud of him and so grateful he gets to do what he loves. Our baby is sure lucky to have him for a dad.
6 comments:
AWWW, so cute! We just love Nate!!
Am I allowed to say that you have one sexy husband ;)
I am going to go ahead and disregard your willingness to take us places when we visit. Traveling with a baby can be...okay IS terrible. Well, maybe not the first few months when they will sleep anywhere but after that they become monsters and you lose desire to take them out.
You will just have to tell us the good places to go, and then we will invite you along and you can come or decline depending on the day :)
How old will the little guy be when you move back?
Aw, what a sweet hubster! Isn't it crazy to see pictures of them flying?
Wonderful! I really like this loving post :)
I am so jealous when I see Nate in his pilot gear flying! I am glad that he is doing what he loves. I talked with Nates mom as we are considering a move up to Auburn, WA to go to Air Traffic Control school. She said he has been working in the hospital lately. He has so many talents, they will never want to let go of him. Anyways, I hope you are doing well Mindy and the pregnancy is going well. Keep in touch!
Paul beat me to it! I just wanted to say that we are proud of Nate. We really appreciate the sacrifices that your little family is making. I hope you are doing well!
-Shan
Post a Comment