I don't want to jinx myself but I think I am officially done with morning sickness. (knock on wood) I still have little bouts of it but it's not bad. I am starting to feel him move more and more and I love it. I'm amazed at how big I am getting already, I spent some time with Nathan's family this past week and it was like my belly just popped out. When I got back home my family wondered what my in-laws fed me. :)
Christmas was great, we got spoiled from both of our families. It was hard spending this Christmas without Nate, but we did it, and no more "huge" holidays without eachother, except for our anniversary in a couple of weeks.
Here is me and my belly. I wish I could say the camera made me look bigger than I really am, but that basically looks like me. I love love love showing Nathan on webcam my growing belly. It makes me excited when he asks to see it.
This is the car seat my parents gave us for Christmas. I am having a fun time practicing. I'm not sure what I am going to do when the real baby is actually in there, it's heavy enough.I can't believe January is coming to an end. But I like it. :) Let's get this year going!!!

23 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! YOU ARE SO STINKIN CUTE! I LOVE YOUR BABY BUMP! ADORABLE!! YOU NEED TO POST MORE PICTURES!! I'M JUST SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!
PS. we have the same car seat! We love it!! Good choice!
Oh, you are so cute! I am glad you are feeling better. How often do you get to talk to Nate on the webcam? So nice you have that!
So, I am sitting on the couch telling Jeff about your cute belly and and such. He just informed me that we will go to Europe spring/summer 2011 and then we can get pregnant again.
Morning sickness is no.... fun! That would be awesome if you are over the worst.
Thankyou for putting a picture of you on your blog. You look very cute.
you may be the cutest preggers person ever! you don't look big at all! you just look great! glad you're starting to feel better too!
You are so adorable!!! I love it! I'm so glad you're excited for this year. I am too!
Min, you look great. I'm so excited for you to have this little boy in your life. What an exciting year you have ahead of you! Love the car seat, very cute.
Honestly, you are adorable! Right now I am sitting here with my precious baby boy and just can not believe how much I love him and how excited I am for you to have yours in your arms as well. They truly are the most amazing little additions that you and Nate will enjoy together. You think you love Nate already more than you ever thought you could, but my goodness how that love grows even more when your baby comes. I am so so excited for you guys. Oh, would you email me your home address when you get a moment?. :) penny0183@gmail.com
YEAHHHH!!!! A baby bump photo!!!! You look beautiful!! =D Let me know if you come down to Provo anytime soon! I have a buddy pass and we could go get pedicures 2-for-1!! You gotta do some pregnancy pampering!
-Shan
You couldn't be ANY cuter pregnant. Seriously, you are glowing. When do you head to Germany? You really go this year? And for how long?
Mindy you look absolutely adorable. Im so very happy for you guys! We miss you so much!
Look at your cute belly! You are the cutest pregnant girl! I've been waiting so long to say these words! (ahem, not at long as you've been waiting for the baby). Ok, I am just excited and you are adorable!!! I hope you can get over that morning sickness soon, that is so awful. I miss you!
I'm so glad you're feeling better! You're soon going to need a shirt you lent me a while ago; don't worry, it will be there soon. You look great, in fact, I'm pretty sure you have the pregnancy glow. I'm happy and jealous at the same time. :)
You are so cute!! You will LOVE that car seat! We have the same one.
Dang you look good! I'm doing my best not to be jealous.
No kidding about the heavy car seat with a baby in it. When I think about lugging Makena and car seat down and up three flights of stairs, in and out of the car, and wherever else I wan't to go, I suddenly feel tired and opt to stay home.
Yeah for boys! Do you have a name for him?
I know that you probably get this all the time but really you are adorable. You look so happy!!!!!
Mindy, I am so excited for you! You guys will be awesome parents & this is such a blessing! Congratulations! And, I also think you look very cute. Not big at all. :) I hope you're over your morning sickness - I know that's not fun. Good luck with everything!
Yahoo pictures! You look so stinkin' adorable!
I love your baby bump!!!!
:) Pregnancy goes by slow, but for me, once its over I wonder how the time went by so fast.
Mindy you are too cute!!! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy.
What a cute mamma!!!
Post a Comment