YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mindy, boys are so FUN and they just LOVE their MOMMAS!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!!! Please come visit and meet Zachary! Oh, I am so HAPPY for you!!!!
Horray!!!!! We are so excited for you guys! It is true, they love their mommys and just melt your heart! So fun! Now we need some pictures of that growing belly! Are you feeling any better these days? Take care!
21 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mindy, boys are so FUN and they just LOVE their MOMMAS!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!!! Please come visit and meet Zachary! Oh, I am so HAPPY for you!!!!
That is sooooooooo fun!!!! Boys are pretty much the greatest!!! :)
Congrats!! Do you have a name picked out yet? I am so super excited for you! :D
Horray!!!!! We are so excited for you guys! It is true, they love their mommys and just melt your heart! So fun! Now we need some pictures of that growing belly! Are you feeling any better these days? Take care!
Oh yay!!!!!! I just am so excited for you guys!!!
Warmest CONGRATS, he will be perfect xoxox
I like him. Wait. I LOVE him.
oh... and his parents.
CONGRATS!
Ah! I little NAte that strangely resembles a Mindy, and won't he be sooo dang cute! Yes!! He will! :) So excited for you guys!
Oh a little boy!!!! YAY!!!! Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you!
Welcome to the wonderful world of boys. by the way you need to come see me. if you are feeling up to it. Lets go to lunch or something.
Sweetest and Heartfelt wishes!!
I am so very happy sitting in front of my little computer right now just thinking about you three!! :D
Nikki is right, boys do love their mommas! Mine sure does! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear the name you decide on.
That is so awesome!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! You two are going to make great parents!!! Congrats!!!!
Congrats, Min!!! So exciting! I can't wait to see this little guy!!
Congrats!!! That's so exciting. We have had so much fun with our little guy. You will be such a great mom Mindy!!
Yes, you do need to call me! :)
Congrats! It's about time we get a boy in our family! He will be spoiled, that's for sure.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!! I seem to remember you saying you would like to have a boy first. =D
Do you have a belly yet? We need a pic. Feeling better yet?
Post a Comment