If anyone is needing a makeover, my six year old niece McKenna will be glad to give you one. Price you ask? Free! She makes you feel so special. She applies each color ever so gently so you have no idea how much is on your face. Once your done and you want to return the favor she politely says no with such a cute smile thinking your so beautiful. Then you try to have a conversation with your brother and sister in law thinking nothing is wrong in the world, and they laugh at you and tell you to look in the mirror. Oh and then the camera's come out, and boy do you ever feel so much like a star. Let me know if you need her number.
12 comments:
wow! hook me up baby!!! I'm in desperate need!
(ps. still waiting for my phone call!)
Oh! I am totally in! I especially love the lovely moon sticker on your nose. It just adds so much! I would LOVE to come to Utah! I don't know if I will make it with these 2 crazy girls, but if I come I will DEFINITELY call you!! And, like we say every time, we need to call each other!
Send me her number! :) Well, moving him in less than a month and can't wait to see you. I hope all is well. Tell Nate Derek and I said hello.
Beauuuuutiful! Love the "blush" on your cheeks. Looks like lipstick possibly?
Thanks for the laugh!!! Krusty the Clown doesn't have nothing on you. LOL
Wow, she definitely has talent. You've never looked so beautiful. :) I can't believe how grown up McKenna is! Gosh, it's been forever since I've seen her. Love the pictures, too funny.
Oh my goodness mindy. I never got the chance to congratulate you!!! We are so happy for you guys!!!!
hahahah!! That just made my whole day! GREAT pics Mindy!! PS how are you feeling? Its been too long, we need to chat! I miss you!
wow, she's good. :) that is so cute! How are you Mindy?! I wish I was closer too to visit you. I was just thinking about how much fun i had cleaning houses together. Thanks for the advice too, I'll be with my fam back in MO. Steve leaves this weekend. Crazy!!! But, thanks so much and you take care too! :)
what a good sport you are! ;) Great Humor-
Ha ha you look like Ronald Mcdonald!
Oh my.......... I have no words!!! :)
Post a Comment