*I have the pregnancy snore. After the last post, I have come to realize that embarrassing myself online comes natural to me. So about this snore. Currently I am sleeping in a guest room (a.k.a. my sister Lacie's room when she comes home to visit) the bed is so comfortable, it's warmer upstairs, and it's closer to the kitchen. :) This said room is close to my parents room. Well one night my dad heard a sound at midnight, woke up my mom and said "what's that noise?" they listened for a minute and said "oh that's Mindy snoring, that is how I snored when I was pregnant" ha ha, what, me snore? I am not a snorer. But I guess I was diagnosed that night and let me just say, it's hard to breathe when little boy salisbury is pushing up against my breathing equipment.
*It's kind of weird to be living at home again...pregnant. Maybe this is what a teenage pregnancy feels like? I have not one complaint though. My parents and sisters have been the best support. They grant me my every wish, almost. I think pregnant women do that to people though. I have felt like people give you special attention like your going to go into labor any minute, so to prevent that from happening in front of them they will treat you with special care, and I sure love it! I don't mind one bit if someone I don't know comes and rubs my belly. Is that weird?
*Nathan is going to be 30 this year! I am already trying to plan his big day but not exactly sure where we will be. We could either be in the states still or back in Germany. So I am trying to plan for both just in case. If we are in Germany I am thinking a trip to Italy would be fun! When he comes home we will have missed both of our birthdays the previous year, so I want to make this one really special, plus he's going to be thirty and flirty and wise. Well he better not be flirty.
*Last rambling this month. I have lots going through my head and sometimes just writing it out lets some of it out. I am 25 weeks tomorrow! Almost to my third trimester. I hope I pass...ha ha, I think sometimes I have a great sense of humor, and then sometimes not. I just love our baby boy, he is so fun to be around. (ha, there I go again, please just laugh and don't think I'm weird) He is the most active baby. I am recently feeling him kicking my ribs and that is where my sense of humor ends. It kind of hurts, but so much fun at the same time. I can't wait to just hold and cuddle him, smother his cheeks with kisses.
19 comments:
I miss you and your tater tot head.
:) I had the pregnancy snore as well! And I am happy to say it went away a few days after I had Lincoln. Also, on the rubbing of the belly...well I didn't mind it either. It just made me that much more excited to be having the little guy.
Is the treatment amazing? I don't think there has been a time I felt more special in my life than during those pregnancy months.
When is Nates Birthday? Derek will be 30 this year as well! I am looking forward to throwing him a fun birthday bash.
Well, you look adorable and I can't wait to see you!
Still think you are pretty much the cutest pregnant girl EVER!!!!
Mindy you look absolutely beautiful!!! We just love you and Nate and can't wait to meet little Nate! We have a gift we would like to give you before we move, plus we would like to see you before we move too. On the 19th or the 20th we are driving a moving truck up to Paul's parent's to store our big stuff. Maybe we can get together then?
It's funny how the things that annoy you, when taken away, are things missed! Love the prego belly, I just want to rub it!
Mindy, you crack me up. It's always a joy to read your entries. :) Yes, the treatment you get when you are pregnant is WONDERFUL. Sometimes I'm tempted to add another one to the fam just so I can get it again! ;) You look amazing. I LOVE your hair and your belly is so cute.
I thoroughly enjoyed your ramblings. I was just thinking the other day how much I am going to miss having to close dresser drawers after Matt leaves. I hate it now, but I just know I'll miss it! Do you remember what I did for Matt's 30 birthday dinner? You should do that for Nate, no matter where you are.
I miss you and am so excited for you to love on your baby boy. He's so lucky to have you!
You make me laugh! I think a trip to Italy would be fabulous!
You are so cute preggers!
You are so cute! I can't wait for that baby to get here and for your Nathan to be home! I'm glad you posted some ramblings...made me happy to read them. Miss you guys!
You're such a doll! I just love you! You can ramble any time you want, I'm always up for a good laugh ;) And yes...about that phone call...still waiting for the phone to ring. Maybe I'll just call you, but I have to make sure its 2 am, I still owe you for that one! I'm sure your parents wont mind me interupting your snoring lol!
You look sooo adorable! I love your little pose - so much more than than just standing still! I'm so happy for your active baby - even if it means some kicks in the ribs, I'm sure he's worth it. Good luck planning the birthday party. I'm sure you will plan something amazing! Good luck with the snoring, too! :) So far Dan hasn't said anything about me snoring . . . but with my parents, I wouldn't be surprised if I start.
You look amazing!
Cutest baby belly ever! I'm SO excited for operation baby shower :) !!! See you in a couple days!!!
Aw. I love your thoughts! (And I'm sure I'd love your ramblings, too). ;)
Mindy I love you! You are the cutest!
I loved reading your ramblings. I wish I could rub that belly!
Do you know how sooo stink'n cute you are Miss Mindy Salisbury?!!! Soooo cute! That's right! I'm so happy for you two, and don't feel bad living at home, that's what I am doing and it's great. :) You must be a mama's girl, I sure am. :)
oh mindy sounds like you are hanging in there!!:) It will be fun to see you again:)
i just responded to your question on my blog. :)
Hey, I updated...your turn. I click on your blog EVERY DAY!
Post a Comment