Thursday, July 15, 2010

Carter Judd

Carter Judd Salisbury
June 6, 2010
6 pounds 11 ounces
19 inches

I never did a birth annoucement so I thought I would do it on our blog. My sister in law Kristi did these pictures for us and we love them. We love him! He was just about two weeks old in these pictures. He is now almost six weeks old, time sure flies.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

He sure is cute! I hope I get to meet him soon.

Melissa & Jimmy said...

He is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love those sweet little cheeks! He is darling!
-Shan

Meagan said...

He's absolutely precious. I got all choked up reading your story below. I'm so glad you all are doing well. I can't wait until you can all be together for good!

My Three Boys said...

Congrats! So happy for you guys. We need to have you come over for dinner. since you are about 5 minutes away.

nicwoo said...

Awwwwwwwww. Love the pics, too!

thejencooper said...

Oooh! Cuuuuuuute!!!!

Heather said...

Love that second pic so much!!!