Monday, October 11, 2010

Bald

I think I am going slowly but surely bald. I have two bald spots on both sides of my head and I have barely enough hair to hide it. I am trying to not stress over it so that stress doesn't add to the problem. I have heard from some people that after having a baby you can lose your hair, but how much hair are we talking about? I can grab a whole handful almost every time I run my fingers through my hair. Nathan has always re-assured me that if I ever lost my hair I would still look good in his eyes. I guess I will find out soon when I am completely bald if he still thinks I look good.
(speaking of nathan, I am not counting down the days until he gets home because I think it will make time go by slower but only a month and a few days left!)

3 comments:

My Three Boys said...

Mindy, You need to get BIO-35. I had the same problem even taking prenatals while I was nursing. Then I started taking BIO-35 and it stoped. You can get a free sample on line. And it is fine to nurse with.

Heather said...

After I had each of my babies I lost TONS of hair. It is very common. After Landon I had two balding spots at my temples! Now I have lots of baby hairs that drive me wild. Better than bald spots though. ;)

The Schulze Fam said...

I loose tons of hair too! Its kinda freaky isnt it. I'm at the point now where I have lots of baby hairs. Its comforting to know its growing back!