
Today Carter is seven months old. Where does the time go, seriously? I am loving this stage that he is in. He is sitting up pretty good on his own with a few fall overs but mostly he can just sit there forever with toys all around him.
A few things that I want to remember are: he thinks whatever we are holding he has to have. No matter what it is, a pen, the phone, or paper. He thinks if we want it, then he should want it too. Whenever I bring the camera out, I get a smile. He knows how to use his voice to his advantage. He has started this new scream and there is really no stopping it. He loves to pull my hair! Ohhhh, it hurts. I am just now growing back the hair that I lost from having a baby, now the baby wants to take it out. He loves solids. I started giving him a sippy cup, and it's cute to see him try and bring it to his mouth. He gets the concept, just can't quite get it there. Sleeping, still not the greatest. He has finally adjusted to Germany time. Changing a babies time zones is not EASY! It took a good two weeks for him to finally get it. He loves it when we skype with our family. I wish I could just get in his little brain and see what he is thinking when he sees his grandparents on the screen. Still loves bath time and probably always will. We're still waiting on our household goods to come so we have been putting him in the big bath tub and not his little one. No teeth yet, but I am pretty sure one might be coming on the bottom, not sure. When he wakes up from naps or in the morning, most of the time he will talk to himself until we come to get him.
I really don't want him to grow up, but it is fun to watch him learn new things and watch his little personality. He makes us so happy and we're always laughing at what he does. Nate and I are always calling each other to come into the room to see what new thing he is doing. Crazy how seven month have flown by already.
4 comments:
I love love love this picture!!! Happy 7 months Carter! He is growing up to be such a cute little boy! We love and miss you all!
7 months already? Seriously? I can't believe it. Time IS going by so fast! It's so fun to watch them grow up and every new thing they do is so exciting.
He is so precious!!! Just wanna squeeze him.
Oh that face just makes me smile! Just want to squeeze those cheeks! Can't wait to do it in person instead of on the computer screen! :)
Post a Comment