Sunday, February 6, 2011

8 months

Oh no, I am in trouble now. Baby proofing my house is not in my agenda. We set him down, leave the room for a bit and come back and sometimes we can't find him. He loves to roll. When we have the recliner reclined he will roll underneath the couch. I think we will have a crawler in the next month. He has figured out how to get on all fours, then face plants it. Hard to watch but he'll learn. When Nate comes home from work he starts to shake until Nate picks him up, he's turning into a daddy's boy. No teeth, no sign of them yet. Not sure I want to say it yet, but I will. The last three nights he has slept 7+ hours at night. I don't know what to do with myself with this much sleep. He is such a great baby and we can't get enough of those CHEEKS!!!!!

7 comments:

The Schulze Fam said...

Oh my word he is adorable! I just love reading your updates Mindy, Youre a great writer. It's so exciting to hear about your adventures in Germany. Chris is jealous he would give his right arm to go to Germany. :) Also,So happy youre one big happy family again!

Meagan said...

How is he 8 months already?! He is too cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Mindy - this is Erin Fisher, not sure if you remember me or not from Rucker, but I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about your move over there - it may be an option for our next PCS and I'm a bit nervous. My email is fisheraw at gmail dot com, any help would be so awesome! I'm so glad you guys are doing so well! That little guy is adorable and has the absolute cutest little cheeks!

Katie Webb said...

He's so adorable!!! He looks so much like Nate. Speaking of which, there is a really funny commercial on tv here and the guy looks just like Nate. I'll try to find it on YouTube and send it to you!

MISS YOU!!!!

Heather said...

Let the games begin!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love this photo! He is growing up so fast! Keep updating us on how you are doing over there!

-Shan

nicwoo said...

WHAT A CHARMER! HE IS MAKING ME SHOUT! SORRY!