Sunday, March 6, 2011

Carter-9months

I just love his cute smile. He melts my heart with it. I am amazed at how fast babies grow and especially amazed at how fast my baby has grown. It's so fun to watch him learn new things and watch his personality grow. In this picture he is clapping his hands. I have been playing patty-cake with him for weeks now and the first time he clapped was with my mom on web-cam. Lately, he still loves to pull people's hair, even other babies. He likes to pull his and other people's socks off. Not crawling yet, he can't seem to get that one leg out from under him, but can you blame him with all that weight he has to move around? :) Rolls everywhere! I am so glad our house doesn't have stairs. Loves to stand up against the couch. He's been saying dadda for months now and sometimes mamma. No teeth and no sign of them yet. Slept through the night his first time last week. Always happy. I feel so blessed to be his momma.
He loves to stand against the couch, he will stand there forever until we help him down. Isn't that the cutest little behind?

3 comments:

Katie Webb said...

Wow, I can't believe he's 9 months old!!!

Lindsey said...

Ahhh I just love this little guy!

The Patty Cake House said...

O HOLY NIGHT..... He is soooo adorable!!!!