
This was Nathan's second Father's Day. Last Father's Day we blessed Carter when Nate was home from R&R. I felt really bad because I seriously forgot until the night before that it was Father's Day. Nathan had to remind me!!! My sister came to visit and my mind was busy with that, but still, that is no excuse!
This dad to our little boy is sure the best! He sure loves his little boy/twin. He loves to go get him from his crib in the morning and secretly loves it that Carter cries for him when he leaves for work. And when he comes home the look that Carter gives to his dad is priceless, he lights up from head to toe. He surprises me everyday with how good he is with a baby. Before Carter came, I would hold any baby I could get my hands on. I thought Nate should too, so I would pass the baby to him. He would shake his head and say no thanks almost every time but he loved to play/tease with our nieces and nephews that weren't babies. It made me a little nervous that he wouldn't want to hold our baby and interact with him, but I was sure wrong. He is so good with him. Almost every Sunday Nate already has the diaper bag ready for me full of his toys, snacks and books. He's usually one step ahead of me with what Carter needs. I am so blessed that my baby has a great dad. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment