Saturday, June 25, 2011

Carter's Birthday Photo Shoot

For Carter's birthday I wanted to do a photo shoot. I am so not a professional but I wanted to give it a try. I put a white sheet in my living room and used a few props, and lots of jumping up and down trying to get the little one to smile. With over 2oo pictures, I am happy with a few. Mostly these ones. I want to keep practicing and get more excersise with jumping up and down.
I really love the one below. To get him to hold still for at least a second I put Baby Einstein on and wha-la, he turned into a different baby. He sat and watched that without one blink for about 5 minutes. It was too funny.
I think I am still in denial that my baby is 1, but he sure does make a cute one!

5 comments:

Meagan said...

You did a great job, Min! ADORABLE pictures! That little boy is so cute. I LOVE his chubby-ness. :)

Kristi said...

The pictures are awesome mindy!!!! So Cute! And your little Carter man is just the sweetest thing ever!!!

Katie Webb said...

Wow, you did better than some "professionals" that have taken our pictures! Good job! The first one is my favorite!!

Heather said...

Those are adorable! Good work Mama!

Jessica :) said...

Good job, Mindy! I tried getting a few photos of Livie when she turned one, but that child never holds still. Ever. Anyway, you did so great! Keep practicing because those pictures are adorable. :)