Tuesday, December 20, 2011

18 months


Thanks everyone for the kind emails and comments cheering me up. I am doing a lot better, I still have times where life seems to be unfair, but I am gaining more faith and relying more on the Lord and I feel like everything will turn out ok. At times I feel really blessed that this is my major trial in life when there are so many people suffering.

I think what makes it harder is knowing that this little boy is growing up. He turned 18 months a couple of weeks ago. He makes me want ten more of him and sometimes I feel like he is like taking care of ten. :)

He is for sure figuring out this world of ours and as curious as a cat. I forget that he can reach things and when I think he can't, he gets up on his tippee toes, or gets tupperware for his stepping stool. The other night while I was cooking, he was poking me with something sharp, I looked down and it was a knife that I was cutting vegetables with. I swear I put it where he couldn't reach it.

He now has six teeth and a molar coming in. He talks...a lot. Not sure what he is saying but we have many conversations. Sometimes he will just jabber then laugh at himself as if he told the most funniest thing. Oh we love our Carter Judd!!!!

No comments: